The Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) pipeline will be a 1,814-km natural-gas pipeline that will pass across four nations. The TAPI pipeline, also known as the Peace Pipeline and the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline, will start in Turkmenistan and travel through Afghanistan to Pakistan and India. Click on the ‘Download PDF option provided below to know more on-
- What is the TAPI gas pipeline?
- What is the history behind this project?
- What is the route of the pipeline?
- Construction and financing of the project
- What are the benefits of the project?
- What is the recent issue regarding this project?