Features of the ‘Current Affairs Review‘ Online Magazine:
The magazine is prepared keeping in mind the exact requirements of Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC. We are following a typically no-nonsense approach to ease the load on an aspirant, simultaneously to help him/her achieve the level of preparation required to crack this examination.
- A subscriber may expect three things on subscription
- Comprehensive coverage of contemporary issues
- Prospective questions on these issues
- Supplementary Materials on Environment and Art & Culture
- Issues are shortlisted based on the two parameters:
(i) Contemporary relevance
(ii) Probability of questions to be asked, based on previous years’ experience
- A thoroughly analytical and comprehensive approach, exactly on the pattern of requirement
- Monthly Coverage of 22 Issues, leading to coverage of 250 odd issues across the year
- Cover Stories of each month are prepared, keeping in mind those aspects of the syllabus on which materials are NOT EASILY AVAILABLE.
- Additional supplementary materials(compilations of news-reports/features of The Hindu) on Art & Culture and Environment.
In Short, full coverage of Current Affairs cum Contemporary Issues, while keeping an eye on the demand of the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC.
Get an idea about the magazine:
Download free copy of July’20 Magazine along with the supplementary materials on Environment and Art & Culture:
Access Basic General Studies Materials for free: Click Here