Features of the ‘Current Affairs Review‘ Online Magazine:
The magazine is prepared keeping in mind the exact requirements of Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC. We are following a typically no-nonsense approach to ease the load on an aspirant, simultaneously to help him/her achieve the level of preparation required to crack this examination.
- A subscriber may expect three things on subscription
- Comprehensive coverage of contemporary issues
- Prospective questions on these issues
- Supplementary Materials on Environment and Art & Culture
- Issues are shortlisted based on the two parameters:
(i) Contemporary relevance
(ii) Probability of questions to be asked, based on previous years’ experience
- A thoroughly analytical and comprehensive approach, exactly on the pattern of requirement
- Monthly Coverage of 22 Issues, leading to coverage of 250 odd issues across the year
- Cover Stories of each month are prepared, keeping in mind those aspects of the syllabus on which materials are NOT EASILY AVAILABLE.
- Additional supplementary materials(compilations of news-reports/features of The Hindu) on Art & Culture and Environment.
Download free copy of July’20 Magazine along with the supplementary materials on Environment and Art & Culture:
Scheme for Subscription:
- Half Yearly Subscription: Rs 275/-
- Annual Subscription: Rs 500/
Thinking of Sociology??? Consider this: Sociology Optional