With the dissolution of the parliament and announcement of fress elections, political turmoil is on the rise in the Himalayan Kingdom. Here let’s try to understand the backdrop and the reasons behind the ensuing political turmoil in the landlocked country.
- Nepal in political turmoil after PM calls for new elections
- Explained: What is at stake in Nepal’s political crisis?
- Nepal in turmoil: On dissolution of Parliament by K.P. Sharma Oli
- Nepal’s latest crisis and its unstable political history with 49 PMs in 58 years
- Amid political instability, Nepal says upward trend in relations with India will hold
- Nepal’s political crisis an advantage for India?
- China Wades Into Nepal’s Political Crisis