Through inter-basin water transfer projects, the National River Linking Project (NRLP), formally known as the National Perspective Plan, envisions the transfer of water from water ‘surplus’ basins where flooding occurs to water ‘deficit’ basins where drought/scarcity occurs. Click on the “Download PDF” option provided below to know more on-
- What is National River Linking Project?
- What is the history of river interlinking?
- What is the scope of the project?
- What are the benefits of this project?
- What are the challenges related to this project?
- What are the successful interlinking river projects?