Judicial Review is a method of court process that takes place in the Administrative Court and involves a judge reviewing the legality of a decision or action. When there are no other options for challenge, judicial review is an alternative. Judicial Review is concerned with whether the law has been correctly applied and the proper procedures have been followed. Click on the “Download PDF” option provided below to know more on-
- What is Judicial Review?
- What is Judicial Review as per Indian Constitution?
- What does Article 13 state?
- What is the scope and function of Judicial Review?
- What are the provisions of Judicial Review under the Indian Constitution?
- What are the cases related to Judicial Review?