The International Atomic Energy Agency is the world’s central intergovernmental platform for nuclear science and technology cooperation. It promotes nuclear research and technology for safe, secure, and peaceful purposes, contributing to world peace and security as well as the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. Click on the ‘Download PDF option provided below to know more on-
- What is International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)?
- What is the history of the IAEA?
- How many Member States are there?
- What is the mode of governance in IAEA?
- What are the present board members of 2021-22?
- What is the legal safeguard framework of IAEA?