The final worth of goods and services generated inside a country’s geographic limits for a set period of time, usually a year, is known as GDP. The GDP growth rate is an essential indicator of a country’s economic performance. Click on the ‘Download PDF option provided below to know more on-
- What is Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
- What are some different types of GDP?
- What are the methods of measuring GDP?
- How is the GDP of India calculated?
- What is India’s GDP in the current scenario?
- How is the GDP of the two countries compared?