Good Governance Index (GGI) is a comprehensive and implementable methodology for assessing the state of governance across states and UTs, allowing states and districts to be ranked. The goal of GGI is to develop a technique that may be used uniformly across states to analyse the impact of various interventions undertaken by the federal and state governments, including local governments. Click on the ‘Download PDF option provided below to know more on-
- What is the Good Governance Index?
- Who publishes the Good Governance Index?
- What sectors does it cover?
- How the index categorises the States and UTs?
- What is the present ranking of States under GGI 2021?