It is on 20th March 2020, the draft Defence Procurement Policy was unveiled by the Ministry of Defence. Later on, in July, a second draft was also unveiled. The draft policy focusses on making India self reliant in defence production. Let’s look at the various efficacies of the policy.
- Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh unveils draft of Defence Procurement Procedure 2020
- Defence Ministry unveils second draft of Defence Procurement Procedure
- Defence Procurement Procedure 2020: Key Changes And Concerns
- Refining Draft DPP 2020: Some Suggestions
- In new Defence Procurement Procedure, MoD creates category for leasing equipment
- Defence procurement
- India’s defence procurement policy 2020: Old wine in a new bottle